Trade in bikes

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sold my 2005 Triumph Speed Triple. It was a great bike and will be missed but it was totally overkill for just about anything I was using it for.
Too pretty for track days, not feasible for long distance touring, too focused for commuting, too fast for the road in general out here in Texas.
Couldn't be happier with my FJ. The engine feels so similar to my Speed triple...not quite as much torque, but all of the enthusiasm.

I traded my 2003 Thundercat YZF 600 R, was the 2nd 'Cat I had owned, first one was great, second was problematic. Think I nearly sorted it out but never got on with its' temperament, was getting like a money pit. I see the dealer still has it, so maybe I was right and had just about sorted all the issues. I'm extremely happy with the Tracer (FJ), so no regrets.

2012 Moto Guzzi Stelvio now for sale. Got my red FJ09 two weeks ago. My leg is recovering from dropping the Stelvio on it causing great anguish, bruises, sprains, and contusion. Slipped in the mud in my driveway. I was not focused on what I was doing and probably hit the front brake.
Had already been looking at the FJ anyway and bought it. Love the light handling, torque, and power.

I'll be doing my first oil change today after a short ride.

I have sold my Street Triple R 2013 and waiting 'till the Tracer arrives.

I actually loved that Street but missed a bit the comfort of my previous R1200GS.
I think the Tracer is a kind of mix of the above bikes, ... i hope.

Just hope i don't miss the Street, it looked great full-option.

Archived