Damn I miss summer

Was filling my time this evening picture surfing some pics of warm weather and the FJ. Was sharing some on Facebook and figured I'd put some up here. Gentlemen and ladies (i use these terms loosely  8-)  ) here's to summer's return!

Zg2CBYg.jpg?1

C0LSLkT.jpg?1

YMiaW3X.jpg?1

2015 Red FJ 09
2013 WR250R - little boy blue - sold
2012 DL650 V Strom - sold
2007 FZ6 - sold
1986 FJ600 - sold

Was filling my time this evening picture surfing some pics of warm weather and the FJ. Was sharing some on Facebook and figured I'd put some up here. Gentlemen and ladies (i use these terms loosely  8-)  ) here's to summer's return! 

Zg2CBYg.jpg?1

C0LSLkT.jpg?1

YMiaW3X.jpg?1

Great pics, and yes, I miss summer too!

• Premium Member
If you are in the PNW, you could still be riding! It's not THAT cold out. :)
As long as you don't mind riding through 2 inches of rain or the mud slides that closed down Interstate 90 for 4 hours like we had last Thursday, PNW is just fine for riding in the winter.......................

• Premium Member
If you are in the PNW, you could still be riding! It's not THAT cold out. :)
As long as you don't mind riding through 2 inches of rain or mud slides that close down Interstate 90 for 4 hours like we had last Thursday, PNW is just fine for riding in the winter.......................
Pfft 2 inches of rain is nothing! :P  (I commute; Vancouver to Lloyd Center area via I5)

As long as you don't mind riding through 2 inches of rain or mud slides that close down Interstate 90 for 4 hours like we had last Thursday, PNW is just fine for riding in the winter.......................
Pfft 2 inches of rain is nothing! :P  (I commute; Vancouver to Lloyd Center area via I5)

Pfft I live in the couve as well and I never see you commuting on the fj. Lol jk.

I live in Portland and just had had neck surgery so my ass isn't riding for a couple-4 months or so. I used to ride all year but after 42-43 y/o it just stopped being fun. So this time of year I would usually still get in some riding but no matter what you say slogging through the rain and cold sucks donkeys bits and is just done out of desperation for a ride, the folly of youth or a complete lack of a cage to drive.

For a few years I attended PSU and parking was $80 or so a semester for parking a bike and ~$300 for the car so unless it was snowing the bike got ridden. I admit to feeling somewhat badass but dues=paid 8-)

2015 Red FJ 09
2013 WR250R - little boy blue - sold
2012 DL650 V Strom - sold
2007 FZ6 - sold
1986 FJ600 - sold

• Premium Member

Pfft I live in the couve as well and I never see you commuting on the fj. Lol jk.
It's because I have the red FJ and it's so fast all you see is a blur.  :P  If you ever see an FJ with Zombie Outbreak Response Team logo, make sure and wave :) 

2ikBXEP.jpg

Archived