The afternoon ride & shoot

BentAero

I've been wanting to visit a national forest service pistol/rifle range about an hour from home, and today seemed like a good day to do it. I left work at lunch, loaded the saddlebags with hardware and hit the road.

Great roads, zero traffic, perfect weather, and good shooting at two different ranges.

20170509_151223.jpg

20170509_153101.jpg
Keep Asheville weird!

Thanks for not posting firearms pics. Too controversial nowadays and not everyone here is from the USA.

I know what you mean, and understand, but our members across the pond are the ones who most want to view the arms pics; they want to *see* what they can't have! (As well as our members from MA, NJ, NY, WA, and the Republik of Kaliforniastan.) ;)
Keep Asheville weird!

• Premium Member
Thanks for not posting firearms pics. Too controversial nowadays and not everyone here is from the USA.
I know what you mean, and understand, but our members across the pond are the ones who most want to view the arms pics; they want to *see* what they can't have! (As well as our members from MA, NJ, NY, WA, and the Republik of Kaliforniastan.) ;)
We should probably include trucks and automobiles since their using them as wepons now in some of those countries. Its kinda funny though how much firepower the law is packing in some of those once peacefull and anti firearm areas now.  

BLB

You don't get the 50 million pm's I get when someone posts guns. Not everyone wants to see them. There are about 300 good gun forums out there where you can post about guns.

• Premium Member
WA???? not much of a problem getting guns here! You just get taxed out the wazoo if you buy anything inside the city limits of Seattle. Of course, all the gun shops moved outside the city, and are doing just fine........

Archived