Anyone want to trade side cases?

josh

@josh you might have more luck selling them and trying to pick up some used FJR/FJ09 bags depending on what size you want.

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

I like the functionality of the Sh36, but yes I think I would like something more stream lined. *Urbannomad I hope your hardware is not backordered for 3 months like mine was.

Got a shipping notification today... but strangely unable to track. Will wait 24 hrs else ask them to cancel order! 3 months?! Sheesh that's mighty patient of you.

• Supporting Member
I like the functionality of the Sh36, but yes I think I would like something more stream lined. *Urbannomad I hope your hardware is not backordered for 3 months like mine was.
Got a shipping notification today... but strangely unable to track. Will wait 24 hrs else ask them to cancel order! 3 months?! Sheesh that's mighty patient of you.
I just received my SH36 cases and mount kit a few days ago.  I got shipping notification within 24 hours and an additional 5 business days shipping coast to coast.  I'm not sure of the capacity of the OEM Yamaha bags vs. the SH36 cases, but $570 shipped for the Shad cases is almost half the cost of the Yamaha bags. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Delivery confirmed for 15th.

I paid usd 1100 for the entire set - SH36 + SH48 + mounts + shipping to Canada. Got the SH36 inner bags free.

Now to see how much i get dinged by the customs / duties.

• 1 month later...

Archived