FJ Encounters

I missed this thread first time around. The dog trailer at the top of the thread is simply astonishing. The pooch even has goggles! Human ingenuity has few limits it seems.

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

• Premium Member
I missed this thread first time around. The dog trailer at the top of the thread is simply astonishing. The pooch even has goggles! Human ingenuity has few limits it seems.

I think goggles for dogs are actually called dogoggles! ??

Brick
2015 Yamaha FJ-09 "Red Molly"
2014 Yamaha Super Tenere' ES
1999 Suzuki SV650

• Premium Member
I think goggles for dogs are actually called dogoggles! ??
https://woof.doggles.com/ 

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• Premium Member
Here is a picture of Spider & Phoebe in her "Doggles"  

Interesting story. About 10 years ago Spider was in a horrific motorcycle accident. T-boned at an intersection by a drunk driver. TBI, in a coma for 6 weeks, doctors were talking about amputating her leg. Part of her rehabilitation and convalescence was building a bobber/chopper.

Toughest person I ever met.

Phoebe is a service dog and her and Spider go to rehab facilities were people have brain injuries...  

Spider_Pheobe.jpg

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• 2 weeks later...
That's a beautiful area. I grew up in Parry Sound and know it well. Live in Palmer Rapids (close to Barry's bay) now and have an FJ09. If you are ever in this area or having another FJ09 cluster ride let me know please.

That's a beautiful area. I grew up in Parry Sound and know it well. Live in Palmer Rapids (close to Barry's bay) now and have an FJ09. If you are ever in this area or having another FJ09 cluster ride let me know please.
I'm scheduled to do SS1000 next weekend, but if the weather is poor up north I might be going to Bancroft on the 24th instead. There will be others... could meet up for lunch then.
Rodger...

Archived