Day trip to the Ginger Factory - FRE#45

kimmie

I like my long distance riding and we have another event on this weekend. Destination is the Ginger Factory in Yandina QLD, Australia, Saturday 8th July. 
Hoping the weather will be warmer than it is here at home in Sydney.

Will be meeting up with Wordsmith at the Ginger Factory.

If there are any others on here in QLD that want to come and say HI, please come along, I plan to arrive approx 10:30am

If you feel so inclined you can watch me travel on the link below. Link goes LIVE on Friday 7th July @ 12noon AEST and will end on Monday 10th July. 

FarRide East #45 Yandina QLD Australia

Kimmie......the lady who likes to take little detours :)

Looks like quite a few FarRiders going ! Thanks for the invite, I may drop in and check out your (and Lawrence's) farkles !
I'll be there Robert, as will Mrs Wordsmith, but sans bike as we are then going on by car for a weekend at Noosa.   But happy to catch-up elsewhere some time again if you'd like.   Let me know... PM works.

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Looks like quite a few FarRiders going ! Thanks for the invite, I may drop in and check out your (and Lawrence's) farkles !
You're more than welcome Suncoaster!!

I'll PM you my number, if you decide to wonder down drop me a msg or call.

See you Saturday people !
I should be there between 10:30 and 11am.
Lawrence, my turn to shout coffee and cake.
Kimmie, I'll know you by the bike - have a good trip up. I hope you're not taking the Pacific highway (roadworks between Kempsey and Ballina).

Lawrence, my turn to shout coffee and cake. Kimmie, I'll know you by the bike - have a good trip up. I hope you're not taking the Pacific highway (roadworks between Kempsey and Ballina).
Coffee and cake - we'd prefer a nice fresh lobster salad with a bottle of chilled Chablis. 
Roadworks between Kempsey and Ballina - they've been going on since Capt Cook landed!

See you there...

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

See you Saturday people ! I should be there between 10:30 and 11am.
Lawrence, my turn to shout coffee and cake.
Kimmie, I'll know you by the bike - have a good trip up. I hope you're not taking the Pacific highway (roadworks between Kempsey and Ballina).
Be great to see you there!!

This will definitely require the said "group" photo!!

Archived