Hanldebars vibrations

aeg

I read quite a few posts mentioning the vibrations in the handlebars. I recently noticed some I'd say mild vibs that did not bother me, but made me think of the bar snake product that might be a simple low tech remedy. Did anybody here tried this already? If yes, what is your opinion?
Where I can find the correct dimensions for the FJ handlebars (diameter and thickness). It is needed for the order of the right item.
Thanks,
-A

And a follow-up question: Does the OEM FJ handlebar have any dimples? I'd like to avoid the need to disassemble all that crap attached to the bars to find out.

handlebar has the location holes for the controls...

as for the vibrations, the forum consensus is outta whack from ooohh its super smooth to cant ride longer than 15mins!?!, weird...

I will admit that I noticed less vibrations(the vibrations of the FJ-09 are smooth for me before I changed the front sprocket) when I changed out my front sprocket, granted the 1T drop kicked the rpms up a tick but my its my belief that the rubber noise reducing thingmajiggy on the stock front sprocket is a cause of extra vibrations compared to a plain jane steel front sprocke

2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

• Premium Member
Not a single person here had replaced a handlebar on a fj09?!
A little searching will find the thread on the Rizoma bars here. I recently bought a MA009 in gold like the one shown in the photo, but haven't stopped riding long enough to install it.

2015 red FJ-09: Cal Sci screen, Sargent seat, ECU flash, slider combo, cruise, Rizoma bars, Matts forks, JRi shock, slipper clutch

• Supporting Member
Where did you ask if anyone has changed out their handlebar?  In the OP you asked if anyone had used a bar snake.   

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

And a follow-up question: Does the OEM FJ handlebar have any dimples? I'd like to avoid the need to disassemble all that crap attached to the bars to find out.

Where did you ask if anyone has changed out their handlebar?  In the OP you asked if anyone had used a bar snake. 
My 2nd post - asked if the OEM FJ handlebar has any dimples. 

Archived