Turn Signals

Husqy

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has upgraded to LED turn signals... Trying to get rid of my front pumpkins but I don't want to go for the cheap china route.

Anyone have turn signals that they really like? Can't seem to find anything great on amazon, plus I'm worried about the fitment being off.

Edit: Front turn signals, the rear will be integrated Motodynamic this winter!

Do you want flush mount style or keep the stalk style turn signals?

The EU spec(clear lens) turn signals are plug and play

I have the Motodynamic flush mount ones, it has DRL function also...they are also plug and play... if the odd flasher rate annoys you if you are using LED and regular bulb on same system you can an LED flasher rely to equal out the flasher speed

as for the rear I stole the ebay flush mounts off my FZ-07 front end till I get a integrated tail light and I put the FJ-09 front turn signals on the FZ-07 so it has some...
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

Guest kernowjim
I've got the Yamaha versions fitted to mine, they are great quality and used the resistors supplied (I only needed one per side) - you can of course connect them without using the resistors and swap out the 2 pin flasher relay for an LED specific one - they are all over ebay etc.  Look great.

https://yamabits.co.uk/yamaha-led-flashers-indicators.html

Do you want flush mount style or keep the stalk style turn signals? 
The EU spec(clear lens) turn signals are plug and play

I have the Motodynamic flush mount ones, it has DRL function also...they are also plug and play... if the odd flasher rate annoys you if you are using LED and regular bulb on same system you can an LED flasher rely to equal out the flasher speed

as for the rear I stole the ebay flush mounts off my FZ-07 front end till I get a integrated tail light and I put the FJ-09 front turn signals on the FZ-07 so it has some...
I haven't decided on flush mount vs stalk to be honest...

I like the flushes more, but worried about safety compromises. Also, I think I might remove the DRL function. I think flush mounts with DRL might make it harder for people to see the signal as the difference between half on and on is less than off and on.

Anticipating this change, i've already bought a flasher relay :). I'm going to put an integrated tail light from motodynamic for the rear over the winter!

I've got the Yamaha versions fitted to mine, they are great quality and used the resistors supplied (I only needed one per side) - you can of course connect them without using the resistors and swap out the 2 pin flasher relay for an LED specific one - they are all over ebay etc.  Look great. 

https://yamabits.co.uk/yamaha-led-flashers-indicators.html

Those actually look very slick! I will take a look at my Yamaha dealer to see if they have something like that. 
How is the build quality? Do they project any of the signal light sideways or only forward?

Guest kernowjim
Absolutely your local Yam dealer will be able to get hold of them easily.  Quality is very good - similar to Rizoma, very bright - they are visible from the sides as well as straight on.

Archived