Higdonion upper crash bar pics.

• Premium Member
Figured I'd share a couple pics of the addition to the lower bars and skidplate
Was a tight squeeze to insert in to the lower section engine mount points, but went together very quick with a hammer. :) 

While it looked a bit odd after initial install, its slowly growing on me!

IMG_20170831_143530959_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170831_143602895.jpg

• Premium Member
I like mine quite a bit on higdonians first version cage. Same color bike as yours. Just completed 2100 mile trip in the four corners region. Put in the delrin slider, it came in handy when I executed a perfect dead slow moron maneuver in a gas station and tipped it. The fairing didn't have a scratch, my ego wasn't so lucky.

blurple.jpg

I love mine! The blurple really pops against that silver (fastest...:) ) bike.

Mine required a bit of persuasion with a dead blow too, but fit nicely.  I didn't use the screws on the sliders, I just put one wrap of electrical tape around them and tapped them in.  They survived a 200 mile trip, so I guess that's gonna work.

• Premium Member

I love mine! The blurple really pops against that silver (fastest...:) ) bike.

Mine required a bit of persuasion with a dead blow too, but fit nicely.  I didn't use the screws on the sliders, I just put one wrap of electrical tape around them and tapped them in.  They survived a 200 mile trip, so I guess that's gonna work.
Ahh, perfect,

I didn't want to use the screws on the sliders either, thanks for the electrical tape tip, I give that a go first!

• 3 months later...
I am awaiting to install mine. The wrong bolts were included in my kit. (Hex head instead of Allen socket) The first parcel shipped with the correct bolts was DOA when the bolts tore through the packaging enroute and all that arrived was an empty bag. Second parcel is on its way... in a box this time. Lets hope they get it right this time as now its cutting into my
bike trip travel time. A little QC goes a long way! :|

Archived