Video I made a couple months ago.

WHere was this video shot ?
The answer to that question greatly depends on if you are the police or not...

In and around Bell county Texas.
Looks wide open there, nice green fields. I  like when you hit that stop sign made the turn and it's a 65 mpg speed limit . No 65 speed limit here in NY

• Supporting Member
I heard West Texas has some nice riding .

The Hill Country west of San Antonio is great, along with some spectacular riding around Big Bend National Park in far West Texas.

It’s definitely worth the trip.

A couple months ago I rode down to the hill country, did one lap of the three sister, or whatever they call it and rode home. That was 12.5 hours in the saddle. Texas is a big state.
Pffft! Call that a big state? This is a big state. :) 
Texas_V_WA.jpg

12.5 hrs in the saddle is a good effort though. 

A couple months ago I rode down to the hill country, did one lap of the three sister, or whatever they call it and rode home. That was 12.5 hours in the saddle. Texas is a big state.
Pffft! Call that a big state? This is a big state. smiley.png 
Texas_V_WA.jpg

12.5 hrs in the saddle is a good effort though. 
These comparos probably make it a bit clearer - other countries included too!   Oz is  a B-I-G country - and only 24 million people, plus at last count 31 million kangaroos, tho' how they managed to corral them all for long enough to do the count, I dunno!

P1040238.jpg

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Ha - you might have the acreage, natural beauty, and diversity of flora and fauna but I don't think you can even come close to matching Scotland for depressing crappy weather!

I bet you're feeling pretty silly now.... :-/

Archived