FJ-09 Christmas Card

• Supporting Member
Nice! Happy holidays to all.

I love having all my family here for Christmas, but it’s PERFECT riding weather today, and it’s killing me that I can’t go roll a few hundred more miles on the FJ’s odometer. Would someone go unwind a few twisties for me today???

Sirepair are you on st-owners.com as well.if so this stealthtourer from the site.i believe we have met at the Blueridge gathering or one of the other events.
love my st at 145,000 still going alive but going thru a major maintence right now with help of Vinny .this site seems to be lacking in participation from the ga riders.that needs to change
hopefully by spring the site will be more active as no ga mountains are some of the best riding areas for the fj as hwy 60 will be repaved this spring from Dahlonega to Suches

• Premium Member
Sirepair are you on st-owners.com as well.if so this stealthtourer from the site.i believe we have met at the Blueridge gathering or one of the other events. love my st at 145,000 still going alive but going thru a major maintence right now with help of Vinny .this site seems to be lacking in participation from the ga riders.that needs to change
hopefully by spring the site will be more active as no ga mountains are some of the best riding areas for the fj as hwy 60 will be repaved this spring from Dahlonega to Suches
Hmm, how many SIREPAIRs do you suppose are out there?!?  Yep, I'm the same one!  Trying to put your face with your handle as it's been several years since we went to the BRG. 
My ST1100 is just about to turn 177,000 miles!  Still an awesome bike, can't be beat for my LD and 2-up mount.  Just replaced the tars (dark side rear) and need to head out to get back in to the top 10 of the "Coldest Ride"!

The activity on this site is lower than that of ST-Owners, but still lots of great folks and info.  And some great vendors too!

• 2 weeks later...
yes the site has been slowing down since a lot of members have moved on to other bikes but ive got Vinny tearing mine down for charging problem she only has 144,000 miles on her.I'm on a fj09 for shorter trips but wont give up the st for any long adventures.brg had a pretty good turnout this year.the next time you are in ga look me up there is about 10 of us locals that ride pretty regular

Archived