HANDLEBAR RISERS

The Bloke who has bought my Tracer tells me he is 6'3" tall, and he thinks he will want to add risers to the 'bars.    Can any links/ suggestions/ recommendations please be posted, ideally for items that can be bought here in Oz or on-line?

Thank you...

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

The Bloke who has bought my Tracer tells me he is 6'3" tall, and he thinks he will want to add risers to the 'bars.    Can any links/ suggestions/ recommendations please be posted, ideally for items that can be bought here in Oz or on-line? 
Thank you...
Tell him to join up and ask himself :-P .

I have some SW Motech risers.. they worked but I took them off after a while because I found I actually prefered to lean forward a bit.

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

I’m 6’2” and have arms like a gibbon. I dont have, nor feel the need for risers, so best advice is probably to just ride it as stock before buying them.

I’ll probably be altering the sweep angle due to carpal tunnel syndrome, but that’s a different issue.

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

• Premium Member
I’m 6’2” and have arms like a gibbon. I dont have, nor feel the need for risers, so best advice is probably to just ride it as stock before buying them. 
I’ll probably be altering the sweep angle due to carpal tunnel syndrome, but that’s a different issue.
I'm also 6'2".  I haven't felt the need for risers, and actually swiveled the handlebar mounts around to give myself the extra 10mm of distance.  I like having the extra room and leaning slightly forward rather than sitting straight up and down. 

Archived