Just running around out here in New Mexico

jonmo89

Hey guys, I've been subscribed for this forum for awhile now but thought I'd introduce myself. Also, I'm assuming you need a certain number of posts before you can send private messages and I'd like to buy some stuff from you lot.

I'm just a dude in my late 20's who moved from the Midwest out to New Mexico basically just for fun. I sold my bike to make the move easier so I decided to pick one up after settling down out here in the South West, but I thought I'd make it a little more fun. I found a great deal on an old stock FJ in Delta, Colorado, so I took a Greyhound out there with my gear and bought it. I then proceeded to take a couple weeks camping around before heading back down to New Mexico so it was basically a vacation where I got to keep the bike at the end. All in all it was a great time and I'll probably do more "fly" and rides in the future.

Here's some pic's just for fun

I've been riding for about a decade, just out there to have fun and see new things. If there's anyone in Northern New Mexico looking for a riding partner hit me up!

Archived