Bridgestone Tire Rebate

• Supporting Member
Bridgestone is offering their Spring Tire Rebate until March 31.  $25 rebate per tire, limit 4 tires.
I am currently using the Battlaxe S21 Hypersport and plan on picking up a set of the new Battlaxe T31 sport touring tires.
With the rebate you could pick up 2 sets of T31's for the price of a single set of Michelin Road 5's.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Supporting Member
thanks for the info.  
Anyone give a report on what kind of mileage folks are getting on the 31's?
Not yet.  According to Bridgestone, the T31's were just released this month.  I heard great things about the T30's so am willing to give the T31's a try. 
Motosport has a set for $240, -$50 rebate = $190 shipped!

• Supporting Member
Well damn.. I literally just had some Pilot Road 5's delivered to the house yesterday.
It never hurts to have a spare set in the garage, just in case.  8-)  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporting Member
Looks like they fixed the price on those T31's so with rebate it is like $240. However, Rocky Mountain - https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/ - has the older T30 EVO on closeout. Picked up a set for ~$215
 Yeah I noticed that prices changed just a few days ago.  The nice thing about Rocky Mountain is they price match, so if you find it cheaper just send them a link on their website and they will match that price.  I have never ran the T30 or the new T31 but I am currently running the S21 sport version,  they price match and after the rebate the rear tire cost me $82. 
It might take a while until I get around to trying the new T31 as I already have two sets of tires waiting in the garage for this riding season. 

Archived