owner's manual online?

that site is working again. using "download" results in something that looks and smells like a pdf, but which doesn't display. displaying directly via my chrome browser's pdf plugin does work. the whole site seems a little fishy, now that i'm looking at it again. use those links at your own risk.

So I got the PDF site to work, although I was unable to actually download the Owners Manual.  (I guess my 6 year old Macbook is getting old and fussy like me LOL). The Manual appeared to be for a FZ-09 (judging by the instrument cluster pics) but it was still nice to flip through it and of course the bikes are VERY similar mechanically.

Tentative pick up date is April 4th. 35 days and counting!!!!! (depending on this unpredictable Canadian weather of course)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
Links to the owner's manual are fine as Yamaha circulates the PDF of these free of charge. I would recommend owners go to their official website and download a copy specific to their own country when they become available as there may be slight technical differences due to local regulations, units etc.

I have just checked the UK website and Yamaha have not updated the user manual database yet, which won't surprise anyone.

Please do not post links to the Service Manual which is a commercial publication as this could lead to Yamaha making a complaint against the owners of this forum and we could lose what is becoming a useful resource for FJ/Tracer owners.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
Please check out this post from yours truly:
linky

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Archived