What pants do you wear? + How do they work with your seat?

morkys

• Premium Member
I wear Motoport Ultra Stretch pant. It is an over-pant. They are custom-made to your measurements, so the knee armor is placed just right. They also contain thigh armor. Hip armor is optional. The armor is substantial and can absorb an impact, not just a sheet of plastic that some pants claim for armor.

They are made of a stretchable Kevlar that has high abrasion resistance. 
Ultra-_II-_Kevlar-_Pant-_Black-_POPLET-1.jpg

I don't notice any excess slippage on the seat. I want some slippage so I can move around and shift my weight.

I read that half of motorcycle crashes involve leg injuries, more so than head or arm or torso, so I spent more on my pants than I did on my jacket.

Motoport also has mesh pants that allow more airflow than the Stretch pants.

2015 red FJ-09: Cal Sci screen, Sargent seat, ECU flash, slider combo, cruise, Rizoma bars, Matts forks, JRi shock, slipper clutch

I wear Motoport Ultra Stretch pant. It is an over-pant. They are custom-made to your measurements, so the knee armor is placed just right. They also contain thigh armor. Hip armor is optional. The armor is substantial and can absorb an impact, not just a sheet of plastic that some pants claim for armor. 
They are made of a stretchable Kevlar that has high abrasion resistance. 
Ultra-_II-_Kevlar-_Pant-_Black-_POPLET-1.jpg

I don't notice any excess slippage on the seat. I want some slippage so I can move around and shift my weight.

I read that half of motorcycle crashes involve leg injuries, more so than head or arm or torso, so I spent more on my pants than I did on my jacket.

Motoport also has mesh pants that allow more airflow than the Stretch pants.

I've got a pair of Motoport Air Kevlar Ultra II I've become fond of. More so after going down @ 75 MPH avoiding a deer several years ago. My Motoport Kevlar stretch jacket and my bike took the blunt end of it and the jacket cost me only $65.00 to have repaired after wearing down the left shoulder. RevIt pants I was wearing then were shot.  I had only a tiny raspberry and sore body from the slide which ended in some tumbles. Been using there stuff along with RevIt gear since. Their Kevlar gear is a bit pricey but worth it. Custom fit and reasonable to fix in the event of a get off. 
Everyday's a good day when your able to ride

15 FJ-09 - 2WDW ECU flash, Givi SV201, Nelson Rigg tail bag, OES sliders, Koubalink extenders, Ermax Sport, Vista Cruise, OEM seat mod, (smiles)
07 Honda ST1300A (sold)
06 Kawi KLR650 - Big Gun full exhaust, Corbin, Givi, PMR racks, carb mod (keeper)
97 Honda VFR750 - Traxxion Dynamics, Penske, Givi 3 piece, carbon exhaust (keeper?)
20+ years of snowmobiles

Archived