What products would you like to see made for the FJ?

Me personally, I think a set of fenders that are Carbon Fiber, but longer for better protection. Ie, front being a little longer on the rear and that flap out back be longer in the only direction possible. 

Also, CF panels that could possibly replace the imitation ones on the bike. I know it wouldnt be a lot of weight savings, but those would be more for looks than anything. IMO, this bike is a step "into the future" and those things would be great.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A "Pause" button on the handlebars that makes Wives and Girlfriends "Freeze" into a trance, so that we can take off riding whenever we want and then come home like nothing ever happened, we unfreeze them and they continue on with whatever they were talking about.

A "Pause" button on the handlebars that makes Wives and Girlfriends "Freeze" into a trance, so that we can take off riding whenever we want and then come home like nothing ever happened, we unfreeze them and they continue on with whatever they were talking about.
Sounds like you're describing the plot of Click with Adam Sandler. Be careful... the side effects weren't pleasant ;) 

Archived