Riding Rut

• Supporting Member

The trip will be the 3rd week of July.  We originally had it scheduled for the last week of May but the weather wasn't in our favor, thunderstorms and torrential rain, not my idea of a fun road trip.

Oh cool! I doubt I'll cross paths with you, but I'll be in Eureka on the 15th / 16th then crater lake 16th / 17th. Then onwards to Idaho. In a cage unfortunately though. Hope you have an epic road trip!
We will be going opposite directions and I will be in California on the 17th-19th. 
Enjoy your trip as well, Oregon as well as Idaho have some fantastic riding, too bad your on 4wheels. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We will be going opposite directions and I will be in California on the 17th-19th.  Enjoy your trip as well, Oregon as well as Idaho have some fantastic riding, too bad your on 4wheels. 
Ah bummer. I did get to ride in Oregon before I moved away. And it was a blast!! Some great riding up there! Until you're east of Bend... then its just desert haha  

Crater Lake then onto some foothills where I can't remember any notable land marks, but fantastic roads!

'15 FJ09

Archived