Hi All

I just bought a 2015 FJ-09 to replace my 2006 Suzuki DL-1000. I have enjoyed the V-Strom for 7 years, but was looking for a bike that was lighter and more nimble than the Suzuki, but still touring capable. Test rode several bikes, but the one that pressed all the buttons was the FJ. I live in central Oregon, near Bend. There are so many great roads to ride here in Oregon, and I'm really excited to try them on my new bike, starting now.

MKB

• Supporting Member
I live in central Oregon, near Bend. There are so many great roads to ride here in Oregon, and I'm really excited to try them on my new bike, starting now.

Welcome, congratulations on the new bike.  You couldn't ask for a better place to get acquainted with your new bike, I LOVE riding in Oregon.  So many good roads that bring out the inner hooligan, and dont fret, the FJ thrives on being ridden hard if you see fit.   The motor is as comfortable at 60mph in 6th gear as it is at 100mph in 3rd, no joke.
Seriously jealous of your location, equal distance between Northern California and Southern Washington, and Idaho has some GREAT riding as well.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Premium Member
Congrats on the new bike, and welcome to the forum. Lots of great information here, just ask or poke around......

Archived