Epic Ride across Cascade Mountains east of Seattle

• Premium Member
Me and a buddy took an epic ride today from Seattle north almost to the Canadian border, heading east across the cascade mountains on highway 20, then headed south to highway 2 and headed back west back home. Total of slightly more than 500 miles in 12 hours. Great ride, and even better weather. (except the 95+ degree temperatures on the Eastern side of the mountains) 

The line across the top is the US/Canadian border

Picture of the route:

Screen_Shot_2018-07-19_at_10.55.15_PM.png

• Premium Member
nice ride, any pictures?
Sorry, I always mean to stop and take pictures, but we rode hard all day, only stops were for gas and lunch

That ride is epic. Next time go up to Tonasket from Omak and continue east on the 20. This stretch is always dead and allot of fun. I have property near Tonasket so I usually do the 20 to my property one day. Do the 20-Spokane and back the next and 20 home again to Vancouver BC on day 3. Works out nice to get a little chill time at my property and a nice rip out of it.

• Supporting Member
That ride is epic. Next time go up to Tonasket from Omak and continue east on the 20. This stretch is always dead and allot of fun. I have property near Tonasket so I usually do the 20 to my property one day. Do the 20-Spokane and back the next and 20 home again to Vancouver BC on day 3. Works out nice to get a little chill time at my property and a nice rip out of it.
I love that ride, if I continue East, I either take 20 all the way across, or ride from Nespelem to Inchelium and then take the ferry across the Columbia and continue through Chewelah, Flowery Trail Rd is not to be missed. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Archived