I made the mistake of going to a Triumph open house.

Had the day off and went to the Triumph Demo Days at the local dealership. Here is a Pic of their transport vehicle. Do they mean business or what?

Rode the 2017 and 2018 Triumph 1200 Explorer/Tiger. The 2018 model with it's WP active suspension and 1200 triple engine was quite fun. $22K? Not sure if I would pull the trigger at that price
IMG_1283_2.jpg

All really good stories start with someone making a colossal mistake! I personally love the ktm (triumph   is nice too) and i  think its a very interesting machine but you can't best the fun per dollar ratio of the fj-09/tracer IMO. The other bikes while nice don't offer 4k more in happines... Just my thoughts!
2019 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT

Had the day off and went to the Triumph Demo Days at the local dealership. Here is a Pic of their transport vehicle. Do they mean business or what? 
Rode the 2017 and 2018 Triumph 1200 Explorer/Tiger. The 2018 model with it's WP active suspension and 1200 triple engine was quite fun. $22K? Not sure if I would pull the trigger at that price
IMG_1283_2.jpg

Certainly grabs ones attention! 

'15 FJ09

• Premium Member
Oh, that demo truck is amazing! Our dealer just has an open house twice a year where they throw the keys of a showroom floor motorcycle anytime someone walks by and glances at the building.

Yeah, gerdawg I think you're right. The CP3 engine is just SO good. You have to go to the 1000cc class bikes before you get midrange power and torque like the FJ-09 and it's ruined me for middleweights!

Archived