Givi rack strengthening bracket

3way

I have the kappa/ givi back rack that bolts to rear of seat. I saw a similar set up, the owner had little black brackets added inside where the back seat slots in. He said racks some had cracked the allu. Thing is, I can't find this item. Can anyone point me to a product code or suchlike? 

I have the kappa/ givi back rack that bolts to rear of seat. I saw a similar set up, the owner had little black brackets added inside where the back seat slots in. He said racks some had cracked the allu. Thing is, I can't find this item. Can anyone point me to a product code or suchlike? 
Can you add a photo of this rack cause I have the Givi topbox brackets and they are steel and not sure even with chronic overloading they would crack. 

Cheers

Sorry. It's not the rack that's cracking. If you lift off rear seat, there is a alu ? Stepped bracket which the grab rails bolt through to, and also this rack mount. It is that alu mount which another Tracer owner put on a couple of black brackets (givi) to reinforce. Mine at moment don't have that problem, but not waiting until it does crack.
IMG_3740.jpg

Sorry. It's not the rack that's cracking. If you lift off rear seat, there is a alu ? Stepped bracket which the grab rails bolt through to, and also this rack mount. It is that alu mount which another Tracer owner put on a couple of black brackets (givi) to reinforce. Mine at moment don't have that problem, but not waiting until it does crack. IMG_3740.jpg

I have the same set up on mine and is has been problem free so far and don't recollect hearing of any major issues. Not sure it can be considered an issue unless multiple mounts are found to be defective or causing a defect. 

Cheers

Thanks, but I'm not debating wether it's an issue or not., neither am I warning anyone of a problem. Just wanted to know where I could get the extra brackets or a product code. I have no problems with mine either, but another experienced Tracer rider had them, and thought It would be a good idea to fit just as a preventative measure.

Sorry. It's not the rack that's cracking. If you lift off rear seat, there is a alu ? Stepped bracket which the grab rails bolt through to, and also this rack mount. It is that alu mount which another Tracer owner put on a couple of black brackets (givi) to reinforce. Mine at moment don't have that problem, but not waiting until it does crack.  

I have the same set up on mine and is has been problem free so far and don't recollect hearing of any major issues. Not sure it can be considered an issue unless multiple mounts are found to be defective or causing a defect. 

Cheers

IMG_3742.pngIMG_3743.png

Archived