Which tank bag?

I love that Mosko gear. Been eyeballing it for awhile now. Both that tank bag and the soft luggage setups they offer.

Buuuuut, I also used to have the Givi XS308, and I loved the tanklock design. Super easy on/off concept, and kept the bag off the tank and plastics. I have been eyeballing the ST602 as a replacement. I sold the XS308 because it was wayyyy too big. Basically just want something to hold my glasses, battery pack, visor/screen cleaner, gum, and misc smaller items. The ST602 will suit my needs perfectly from what I have seen.

I love my ST602 @zachd, it should work perfectly with your list of stuff.

The moskomoto Nomad looks excellent, but it only attaches by straps which negates the convenience of a snap on system and looks fugly.

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

I went with the Shad semi rigid mostly because I liked the side bags. It has a pin system for quick release and there are 3 sizes. Mine is the middle size 10P. It takes some getting used to putting it back on but now I can do it just by feel. Here's a link.

https://www.shadusa.com/collections/tank-bags/products/e-10p-pin-system-tank-bags

20180907_150926_HDR_2.jpg

I love my ST602 @zachd , it should work perfectly with your list of stuff. 
The moskomoto Nomad looks excellent, but it only attaches by straps which negates the convenience of a snap on system and looks fugly.
Good to hear. I'll bite the bullet on it. 

And yes, agree with the straps. Not something thats very appealing to me. 

Archived