Has anyone purchased

Greeting Forum..!   Has anyone purchased a seat from "Seat Concepts" in Idaho?  If so, is it everything  you expected it to be?  I like the price compared to other custom seats that sell for $250 plus.  Currently I have the OEM seat but as I'm working up to the challenge of the 1000 IBR,  a more comfy seat will definitely  go a long way.  Appreciate any and all feedback and comments... 

George
Rio Rancho, NM

• Supporting Member
I purchased both their standard foam and later their Sport Touring foam with covers and while they were marginally better than stock, I was disappointed in both and ended up getting a custom seat built last September, I have since put 20,000 miles on the custom seat and couldn’t be happier.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Premium Member
I purchased both their standard foam and later their Sport Touring foam with covers and while they were marginally better than stock, I was disappointed in both and ended up getting a custom seat built last September, I have since put 20,000 miles on the custom seat and couldn’t be happier.
do you mind sharing which custom seat you purchased?

Greeting Forum..!   Has anyone purchased a seat from "Seat Concepts" in Idaho?  If so, is it everything  you expected it to be?  I like the price compared to other custom seats that sell for $250 plus.  Currently I have the OEM seat but as I'm working up to the challenge of the 1000 IBR,  a more comfy seat will definitely  go a long way.  Appreciate any and all feedback and comments...  
George
Rio Rancho, NM

I have purchased, fitted, and used both a SC 'standard' replacement foam and cover (rider seat only), then their 'Sport Touring' allegedly "comfort" version. 
Neither suited me.   I ended up with an expensive but superlative BAGSTER (from France) seat (rider + pillion) on two of my three (3) Tracers - like a magic carpet ride.   As I have said before 'my bum thought it had died and gone to heaven'.   :):):)

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Hey George, I'm in Albuquerque near Volcano Vista and have a 2015 with a seat concepts front and back seat.  My front seat has the no slip material.  The seat has about 5k miles on it and has broken in nicely.  I'd be happy to meet up with you and let you check it out to see if you like it if you're interested.  Just let me know!

Archived