Giannelli Silencers full system for MT-09 Tracer

Tracerforme

For exact technical specs, you need to Google for more information.
But when I carry both exhaust, the Xpro is definitely lighter, I can carry up simply with just 2 fingers.
Kev's O2 Controller installed. Flash not yet.
This is seriously loud even with the baffle in. The sound is very intimidating.

kevin, was wondering if they were the same model as the the MT 09 ones on that site:

http://www.mc-motoparts.com/products/new-tour-trc-front-rider-cnc-foot-pegs-for-yamaha-mt-09-13-14.html

or if it was some other model. I know that people use pegs made for the S10 on the FJ as well....
2015 Red FJ 09
2013 WR250R - little boy blue - sold
2012 DL650 V Strom - sold
2007 FZ6 - sold
1986 FJ600 - sold

kevin, was wondering if they were the same model as the the MT 09 ones on that site: 
http://www.mc-motoparts.com/products/new-tour-trc-front-rider-cnc-foot-pegs-for-yamaha-mt-09-13-14.html

or if it was some other model. I know that people use pegs made for the S10 on the FJ as well....

Correct, it is the website that I purchase from. You may also buy from Ebay, simply type "TRC CNC Foot Pegs MT-09".
However, you may email to shop@mcmotoparts.com, attention to Ms Jan for enquiry, particularly if you want the passenger foot pegs as I realised they did not indicate it on their website. She will be able to assist you. The parts are identical for MT-09 or Tracer. Take note that the front may need to grind and buy a pin to install it. I made my payment through PayPal direct charge through email. I have used it for 5 months already.

• Premium Member

Correct, it is the website that I purchase from. You may also buy from Ebay, simply type "TRC CNC Foot Pegs MT-09". However, you may email to shop@mcmotoparts.com, attention to Ms Jan for enquiry, particularly if you want the passenger foot pegs as I realised they did not indicate it on their website. She will be able to assist you. The parts are identical for MT-09 or Tracer. Take note that the front may need to grind and buy a pin to install it. I made my payment through PayPal direct charge through email. I have used it for 5 months already.

Kevin, did you notice any change in the amount of vibration through the footpegs? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Man, that last pic sure shows a sloppy weld! You'd *never* see that on an Arrow or Akrapovic exhaust...

-CD-

2015 Yamaha FJ-09: RaceTech Gold Valves, RaceTech Rear Spring, Arrow Full Exhaust - black with w/Carbon Fibre endcap, ECU Flash, Lowered 20mm front, 15 mm rear, Denali driving lights, Fenda Extenda, Tail Tidy, Corbin Seat, Madstad 22" Windshield, OEM heated grips, Woodcraft frame sliders, Grip Puppies, BadAss Cover (Large)....

Man, that last pic sure shows a sloppy weld! You'd *never* see that on an Arrow or Akrapovic exhaust...

Not a concern at all, is just a baffle inside the muffle. However, this baffle is unexpectedly shorter then expected, that's why when the baffle is installed the sound is more bassy.

Arrow & Giannelli though they are Sister company but not sure whether come from the same factory, but the down exhaust pipes seems similar.

Archived