Forum T-Shirts ??

Forum T-Shirts  

8 members have voted

1. 1. I have enjoyed my FJ-09 Forum t-shirt for the last three years (but it is starting to wear out). Curious to know if there are any new options with the newly designed forum.

• I ride a "Vintage" FJ-09 / Tracer and would love to have another "Vintage" edition T-Shirt (and support the Forum).
    • I ride a new Tracer / GT and would love to have a new fangled T-Shirt (and support the Forum).
    • I would really like a "BEAK NATION" T-Shirt (and support the Forum).
    • I enjoy the Forum but have too many T-Shirts already...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/04/2019 at 06:00 PM

I have enjoyed my FJ-09 Forum T-Shirt for the last three (3) years, but it is starting to wear out.  Curious to know if there are still any around to be had?  Might be time to offer the "Vintage" edition (FJ-09) and a new stretched version for the GT owners, not to mention the Beak Nation supporters.

Thanks,

TMix

2 hours ago, Trey said:

I have enjoyed my FJ-09 Forum T-Shirt for the last three (3) years, but it is starting to wear out.  Curious to know if there are still any around to be had?  Might be time to offer the "Vintage" edition (FJ-09) and a new stretched version for the GT owners, not to mention the Beak Nation supporters.

Thanks,

TMix

We will release shirts aftr we are finished with the new logo. Then, the new tshirts will have the new logo mixed into the shirt design. Ill let you know when. 

Archived