Hello From Edmonton, Canada

Fat Jeff

Hi All, just ordered a Tracer 900 GT this week...won't arrive until March or April but thought I'd join the forum as I'm already planning a few mods:

-thinking about the Rox anti-vibration risers (need risers anyway so the anti-vibration wouldn't hurt whether it's needed or not)

-95% of my riding will be highway and from what I've read I'll need a better windshield...I'll wait until there are a few more reviews and probably until I have the bike before buying anything.

-already ordered the cheapo ebay FJR pegs

-probably will get a set of adjustable brake/clutch levers as I don't think the clutch is adjustable.  Again, I'll wait until I get the bike for that.

I'm sure I'll come up with other ideas cruising the web when I'm supposed to be working!

Jeff

(oh, I'm slim and fit, just a nickname that went viral when I loaded the Fatify app on my phone)

25 minutes ago, Fat Jeff said:

Hi All, just ordered a Tracer 900 GT this week...won't arrive until March or April but thought I'd join the forum as I'm already planning a few mods:

-thinking about the Rox anti-vibration risers (need risers anyway so the anti-vibration wouldn't hurt whether it's needed or not)

-95% of my riding will be highway and from what I've read I'll need a better windshield...I'll wait until there are a few more reviews and probably until I have the bike before buying anything.

-already ordered the cheapo ebay FJR pegs

-probably will get a set of adjustable brake/clutch levers as I don't think the clutch is adjustable.  Again, I'll wait until I get the bike for that.

I'm sure I'll come up with other ideas cruising the web when I'm supposed to be working!

Jeff

(oh, I'm slim and fit, just a nickname that went viral when I loaded the Fatify app on my phone)

Hello @Fat Jeff , welcome to our community.  Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. 

Archived