Fender eliminator help

Hey there,

Im new here and am picking up my New 2017 FJ this week.

if there is already a thread on this please direct me there.

Im looking to get a tail tidy/ fender eliminator kit with smaller better looking indicators all the way around.

I called TST industries and they said none of their kits for the FZ would work for the FJ. *I really like the way the low mount one looks with the integrated tail light for signals.*

Can i get some suggestions on a tail tidy and fender eliminator kits that you guys have and like as well as some pictures?

TIA

14 minutes ago, Squid4Life said:

I just picked up my mine last week...and i know what you mean as far as the ugly big signal light....im planing on doing what i did to my mt-10...i will go with an integrated signal tail light.

what parts are you looking at to to that? 

I want the low mount plate with a light obviously and then a integrated tail light and then lower profile front signals to replace the jack-o-lantern font signals 

So will the FZ09 stuff fit the FJ as far as fender eliminator and tail light?

If thats the case TST Industries has a lot of stuff for the FZ/MT that is much cheaper than the revzilla parts and i actually like their stuff better. 

If the FZ fender eliminator works for the FJ as well as the taillight, ill be stoked!

i went with the integrated tail light and fender eliminator  kit and front signals from moto dynamic. The signals and resistors are plug and play, I'm not into electrical stuff at all and I had everything done in about and hour. The fender eliminator  is now all one piece and very strong imo, I think I read somewhere on here that the old fender eliminator kit used to be a puzzle to figure out but they fixed that. 

Check out Evotech performance, motodynamic, rg-racing as they all have fender eliminator (tail tidy in the EU). Be warned that if you are not going with integrated indicators you may need to double check that the indicators may not interfere with any luggage you install.

Archived