Newbie from Scotland

baz

Hello to everyone from East Kilbride in Scotland, ordered a Lava Red FJ09 ( TRACER ) , it's on back order, have to wait 4 weeks. Moving from a Versys 650 , I took the Tracer for a test ride and had to have it. Barry.

• Premium Member
Hello to everyone from East Kilbride in Scotland, ordered a Lava Red FJ09 ( TRACER ) , it's on back order, have to wait 4 weeks. Moving from a Versys 650 , I took the Tracer for a test ride and had to have it. Barry.
Welcome. First Scotsman me thinks? 4 weeks, that is an eternity.  
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Hi, welcome. It is cruel having to wait so long - I had a similar wait. Will be up your neck of the woods, well sort of, beginning of May - heading to Galashiels / Selkirk.

Hi, welcome. It is cruel having to wait so long - I had a similar wait. Will be up your neck of the woods, well sort of, beginning of May - heading to Galashiels / Selkirk.
Hey Steve, let me know when you are heading up. The Scottish Borders is my old haunt, some great riding!

Hey Steve, let me know when you are heading up.
I'm attending a forum based weekend event, you, Baz and any other Scots are more than welcome to either join in the weekend or maybe we can arrange a meeting spot. There were supposed to be two Tracers there, but the other had to pull out on orders from the war department (his wife!). Hopefully the mods and site admin don't mind me posting a link to another forum, Wee Mac 2015 link. Gives the dates and the location, if it is of interest please let me know so I can pass on details. If we do a meet-up on Saturday/Sunday, maybe I'll start a new thread and we can discuss it there. These events are well organised, relaxed and heaps of fun, would be good to meet the Scottish Tracers'. Maybe there will be more Tracers than Thundercats at the Thundercat event ::)

Hey Steve, let me know when you are heading up.
I'm attending a forum based weekend event, you, Baz and any other Scots are more than welcome to either join in the weekend or maybe we can arrange a meeting spot. There were supposed to be two Tracers there, but the other had to pull out on orders from the war department (his wife!). Hopefully the mods and site admin don't mind me posting a link to another forum, Wee Mac 2015 link. Gives the dates and the location, if it is of interest please let me know so I can pass on details. If we do a meet-up on Saturday/Sunday, maybe I'll start a new thread and we can discuss it there. These events are well organised, relaxed and heaps of fun, would be good to meet the Scottish Tracers'. Maybe there will be more Tracers than Thundercats at the Thundercat event ::)

That's totally ok man. You can post links to another forum as long as you return the favor and post a link to this forum there! Please take some pics and share them with us afterwards! Have fun!!

Thanks, you may regret the pic bit though ::)

When I mentioned meet-up in my post, I really ought to said join us on the ride-out either for part or the full day or even both days. I'll get the route closer to the time and share with those interested in the day trip - more fun staying over though, that's when the craic really gets going.

• Premium Member
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Would like to do the weekend meetup , but I work nights every weekend.
I hope that means you get some days off in the week to enjoy the roads when they aren't full of tourists...
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
Self employed and you choose to work nights at weekends? I hope those are pretty big invoices you send to your customers...
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Archived