Arrow exhaust - Where to buy?

bugie

Don't know about EU but here is Revzilla's

arrow_street_thunder_exhaust_system_yama
WWW.REVZILLA.COM

Save weight, produce power and improve looks with the Arrow Thunder Exhaust.

arrow_x_kone_slip_on_exhaust_bmwr_nine_t
WWW.REVZILLA.COM

Harness Arrow's race track experience and apply it to your ride with the Arrow X-Kone Exhaust System.

Ebay has a few options

s-l1600.jpg
WWW.EBAY.COM

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Arrow Full Exhaust System Thunder Aluminium Dark Yamaha Mt09 Tracer 2016 16 at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

I thought it was the best combination of sound and looks to be honest. The Yoshi is very nice and they always have great sound but seems to stick out a lot and I am worried about ground clearance since I often drag the pegs. 

My overall favourite is the scorpion but I really don't like the red ring and they have said they won't consider producing one with a black ring at the end. Arrow seems to be the best combination of all in that regards :)

20 hours ago, Cruizin said:

RevZilla has really good return and warranty support, but not sure how that would work for you in the EU.

A guy I know was in the UK and they sent him a replacement part really fast though. 

We'd have to add 18% tax for anything shipped from the us which is a bit of a killer

Archived