GoPro alternatives

@chitown I found the listing on Amazon but it said out of stock unknown when it would return. Your link says they'll be in stock on May 7. 

I only started using an action cam for in the off chance that something happens and I can't speak for myself. A system like this makes a lot more sense. 

WWW.AMAZON.COM

Amazon.com : Motorcycle Recording Camera System by HaloCam, 1080P Dual Lens Dash Cam Dvr, Rear View Sports Action Camera, Waterproof Lens, Video Driving Recorder with WiFi&GPS, 2.7"...

Amos in their customer service said they were making some minor modifications and would be up again.  Just checked and they are again for sale.

Chris

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, daboo said:
WWW.AMAZON.COM

Amazon.com : Motorcycle Recording Camera System by HaloCam, 1080P Dual Lens Dash Cam Dvr, Rear View Sports Action Camera, Waterproof Lens, Video Driving Recorder with WiFi&GPS, 2.7"...

Amos in their customer service said they were making some minor modifications and would be up again.  Just checked and they are again for sale.

Chris

And just to say, Amos is very responsive and is great at following up and checking in if you've had any contact with him.  I'm pretty impressed with him as well as the the cam.

I installed the cam as well for daily commutes and it's much nicer than my Go Pro when it comes to convenience.  I don't have to worry about charging batteries every night or formatting the card every 2nd day.  I can save clips to my phone as needed and the file sizes are pretty small.

Archived