Dealer for Evotech Mirror Extensions in Canada or US?

I can't seem to find a dealer in North America for the extensions?  Do you have any recommendations?  I have no issues with UK orders except for the shipping delays. Thanks.

Evotech-Mirror-Extensions-PRN013071-12-I
EVOTECH-PERFORMANCE.COM

Evotech Performance mirror extension brackets are easy to fit.Simply mount the new extension between your stock mirror and the original mounting post. This will give you an extra 50mm...

In the UK so can't help with dealer but having recently fitted a set they are quality, not cheap but beautifully made and quality bolts supplied, I can see behind me now!

I fitted R&G rad guard, absolute barsteward to fit, need to remove top rad mounting bolts and on GT a pain to get to, especially when you drop bolt down the back of the rad! Think Evotech guard has a better mounting solution?

2 hours ago, nigel5 said:

I fitted R&G rad guard, absolute barsteward to fit, need to remove top rad mounting bolts and on GT a pain to get to, especially when you drop bolt down the back of the rad! Think Evotech guard has a better mounting solution?

Evotech rad guard is fairly straight forward. You just need to remove the 2 side panels to install it.

• Supporting Member
57 minutes ago, chesterburnet said:
s-l1000.jpg
WWW.EBAY.COM

Type: Rear View Mirror Extenders. For Yamaha MT-09 naked and MT-09 Tracer. For Yamaha MT-07 naked and MT-07 Tracer. Size: 40mm. For...

I bought these a few months ago and am very happy with them. Work great and looks like they came with the bike, and cheap.

I bought a set for my bike and they work great.  I also bought them on ebay, they were an actual auction, not "buy it now", nobody else bid on them so I got them for $.09 - yes, 9 cents!

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Archived