New Member from the Okanagan, BC, Canada

ABlast82

Hi everyone,

Been a fan of this forum for awhile now and finally got off my butt and joined. Lots of inspiration and knowledge.

As for myself,  been riding about 15 years now and last spring finally got myself a new ride after having older bikes and or selling them to buy a house(long story). After much research and waiting for it to come out up here i got myself a 2019 tracer gt. Love it, now in the process of improving it.

Cheers and looking forward to being a member.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Yeah I consider myself pretty lucky to work and live here. Got some fantastic rides on my doorstep. I've only got about 3k on the bike so far as I've got three young kids who have dance, gymnastics, daycare etc. 

Couple rides near me;

Daytrip, Kelowna to Vernon via westside rd. Can be busy in the summer but challenging and scenic.

1 plus day ride, Nakusp via Hwy 6 through Lumby to Needles ferry. About 3-4 hours one way from Vernon depending on volume at the ferry, amazing road and they have upgraded the surface on a lot of it. And in Nakusp they have a campground specifically for riders called Riders retreat. No need for tent etc as all that is provided, great way to do a weekend without having to pack all your gear.