Pivot Pegs on the tracer? What say you?

quaxum

What are the general consensus?

I've always liked pivot pegs and wanted to get them, but seems like they didn't make it for the tracer. And i'm really glad that they now have it for our bikes.
I've tried it on dirt bikes and they really feel awesome and natural.

I'm currently on the china replica footpegs and am thinking of switching to these.

What say u guys?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, quaxum said:

What are the general consensus?

I've always liked pivot pegs and wanted to get them, but seems like they didn't make it for the tracer. And i'm really glad that they now have it for our bikes.
I've tried it on dirt bikes and they really feel awesome and natural.

I'm currently on the china replica footpegs and am thinking of switching to these.

What say u guys?

I was considering buying some. I am turning my bike into a adventure bike. I'm not sure I trust those chines FJR footpegs while standing on them on rough terrain.  A friend of mine has some on a KTM 1290 adventure, he likes them 

• Supporting Member
9 hours ago, Willie17FJ-09 said:

I am turning my bike into a adventure bike. I'm not sure I trust those chines FJR footpegs while standing on them on rough terrain. 

What is your definition of "rough terrain"?  Riding on gravel roads to a camp site is one thing but actual "offroad" riding is a different story.  For riding rough terrain on the FJ/Tracer, the FJR foot pegs will be the least of your worries.

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

5 hours ago, betoney said:

What is your definition of "rough terrain"?  Riding on gravel roads to a camp site is one thing but actual "offroad" riding is a different story.  For riding rough terrain on the FJ/Tracer, the FJR foot pegs will be the least of your worries.

Nothing crazy, mostly just gravel/dirt roads. 

• 5 months later...