Heed Engine / Crash Bars fitted

bowlin01

2 hours ago, Ride365 said:

Wish was a good way to get these in the states, doesn't appear to be a US distributor? 

Just get them shipped to you from Poland. 

• Thumbsup 1

2 minutes ago, Rick123 said:

Just get them shipped to you from Poland. 

Hey Rick it’s “Big B” good to see ya here my man!! Yeah I might just do that, looks very much like the best bars imho for my wants and they look very unobtrusive as well. 

On 11/1/2020 at 10:53 PM, Ride365 said:

Hey Rick it’s “Big B” good to see ya here my man!! Yeah I might just do that, looks very much like the best bars imho for my wants and they look very unobtrusive as well. 

Hi BigB. Good to see you here as well. Thanks to friend of mine who got GT a year ago and partially you too I got FJ09. But about engine guards - in my opinion they protect bike very well, are heavy (which I don't mind since I have 45 HP more than on my Wee3) and seems very solid. I don't think you'll be disappointed if you go for it.

Edited by Rick123
  • Thumbsup 1

• 4 months later...
On 8/29/2020 at 2:54 PM, bowlin01 said:

@Tryster I ordered direct from Heed heedshop.eu looking at the website the bars are 152 euro with shipping to Canada being 39 Euro.

Hope that helps.

Steve

Hi Steve are the indicator lights side cowlings easily removable after installation? Because I can see contrary to the GIVI this one is going around the cowling 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Thanks for sharing. I have been hunting for lower engine guards and the heed is what I like.  I just ordered a set being sent to me in the US from Poland 😎

• Thumbsup 1

• 10 months later...