Tackform phone mount review

I rarely do product reviews but I think this phone mount deserves one. It's such a great product at a very reasonable price.

I spent days looking for a phone mount that is sturdy, able to be used with nearly every phone, has pretty much unlimited mounting options, looks decent on the bike, and wont break the bank.

The Tackform mount checks all the boxes beautifully. I'm not going to go over all the details because if you just look them up this mount does everything they claim on their site, at least in my experience. I have been using it for a couple months now and so far have not had a single problem. I can see this thing lasting a very long time. For $60 on amazon it's a great deal. In my opinion it puts RAM mounts to shame. 

Anyway, if any of you guys are looking for an awesome phone mount check these out. I don't think you will be disappointed. 

BTW, I am in no way affiliated with Tackform.

20200417-190022.jpg

20200417-190003.jpg

Edited by Zach26
Title
  • Thanks 1

I would say it's more durable and sturdy than a RAM mount and easier to use. And they have many options for mounting such as, handle bars of any diameter, master cylinder mounts, mirror clamp brackets, and many more. You can buy different mounting brackets for different vehicles and swap the mount between them and the same mount works with all but the largest devices. It also looks much better. IMO, while they're pretty close in terms of versatility I trust the all metal construction of the Tackform more than the plastic construction of the RAM mounts. And the pricing is similar. 

Edited by Zach26