Kick stand pad

23 hours ago, bps said:

Got mine from Adventure Tech, but it was $29.95.

Wow that's a lot more than most ,unless its made in the USA. Otherwise they jacked the price way up !

2 hours ago, GTO MIKE said:

Wow that's a lot more than most ,unless its made in the USA. Otherwise they jacked the price way up !

Made in the US.  It's a guy who makes a lot of stuff for Vstroms, which I used to have.  

• Thumbsup 1

On 7/28/2020 at 10:16 PM, johnmark101 said:

Just ordered one.  Says I should receive it no later than September 10th.  😆  Oh well, I am in no hurry.  

Me too. Just ordered one and it said I will get it by 9/18! Talk about slow boat from China! 🙂

• Supporting Member
50 minutes ago, catlanta said:

Me too. Just ordered one and it said I will get it by 9/18! Talk about slow boat from China! 🙂

I haven't ordered anything from China in quite awhile but am always checking Ebay for parts I don't need 😄 and noticed estimated shipping dates have at least doubled if not tripled in some cases.  Must have patience...

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

On 7/28/2020 at 4:47 PM, BBB said:

I have something very similar and they work well. I had to threadlock the screws though as they back out easily and I lost one.

Good advice on the thread lock ,. checked mine today and one was loose. Now they are in with blue Loctite. !

Thanks,  MIKE

• Thumbsup 1