Bridgestone Tire Summer Rebate on NOW

betoney, after I saw the 2020 Ninja 1000 review where they gave kudos to the Bridgestone Battlax S22 Hypersport I'm interested. I'll probably wait for the spring or summer sale next year. I still have a new Roadsmart II rear and only 2,400 miles on the current front and rear. So don't want to buy 'em and have them sit till next fall or so. I know they will have another sale then. 

1 of the guys in or group has a No-Mar Tire Changer. I'm going to use it and see how it goes. Him showing me how to change a tire correctly. So if it's as easy as he says, Technic, Technic, Technic as he says, I'll end up getting 1 and switch back to sport bike tires that don't last me long but man the confidence! He changes his rear tire after every trip. He has a Gen 2 VMax and smokes the rear in 2nd every time we leave from a stop sign, LOL! 

I've run a set of the "New" Roadsmart II's because of the price, $166.00 for a set for our bikes but not the stupid grip you get from sport-bike tires. Thanks for the tip! saving money is saving money!!!! 

• Like 1

Ain't no fun when the rabbit gets the gun!