• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 50 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

I decided to sell it :(

Thank you guys!

The thing is that my Tracer is not sold. 

It seems that 10000usd (90000 sek in Sweden) is a not so atractive price. New cost me (with all the extras) 14500 usd and I start riding it in april 2019 so it has only 4500 km on the dash. Yesterday I droped the price to 9000usd (80000 swedish crowns)  but this is as low I can go so there is a chace to keep both motorcycles 😁

1 hour ago, TheBigG said:

Thank you guys!

The thing is that my Tracer is not sold. 

It seems that 10000usd (90000 sek in Sweden) is a not so atractive price. New cost me (with all the extras) 14500 usd and I start riding it in april 2019 so it has only 4500 km on the dash. Yesterday I droped the price to 9000usd (80000 swedish crowns)  but this is as low I can go so there is a chace to keep both motorcycles 😁

The extras always get you, as they don't increase selling price really at all.  I think even at 9k used that's going to be pretty tough, given you can get a shop floor 2019 GT with zero miles for ~13k CAD/9900 USD.   There's three at my local dealership.  

Of course, that's here, can't speak for Sweden. 

56 minutes ago, Wintersdark said:

The extras always get you, as they don't increase selling price really at all.  I think even at 9k used that's going to be pretty tough, given you can get a shop floor 2019 GT with zero miles for ~13k CAD/9900 USD.   There's three at my local dealership.  

Of course, that's here, can't speak for Sweden. 

The cheapest new Tracer 900 GT (2019) cost 13600 USD in Sweden.

Never thought that the prices drops that much, especially for an almost new bike...

Well....the positive thing is that I might keep it :)

Edited by TheBigG