T-Rex slider buy

I inquired T-Rex about the slider set they currently make for the FZ-09 and whether they would make a set for the FJ-09, considering they are so similar.
They said they are starting to get them made, I also asked if they would be interested in doing a group buy for the forum. I know I'm new so if this is not how things are done I apologize and someone can set me straight.

Is there anyone here that would be interested in the set?
Here's the link to the set made for the FZ-09 for those unaware.
http://t-rex-racing.com/catalog.php?item=529

After watching my Ducati colapse on its side because of a garbage quality T Rex single sided swing arm stand I wouldnt waste a match setting one of their products on fire let alone trust it to do anything other then damage other parts in a crash or tip over. Can you tell I'm still a bit salty?

I asked if there was any kind of deal we could get based on a certain number of the kits and am awaiting a reply. Other than that he said he would need a definite head count and money up front as they would be going into production sooner than anticipated.

I'm sorry to hear about your Ducati, great bikes and someday I will own one. But in my case the sliders will protect from the accidental tip over that should never happen. If the bike goes down at speed I've got better things to worry about than my bike. Besides, that's what insurance is for

• 2 weeks later...
Didn't get a reply about a discounted group price for the set. But they do have the frame sliders available if you email them. I paid for mine and they have shipped them, I will post pics if anyone wants them.
I'm still anxiously awaiting the call from the dealer saying the recall kit has been installed onto the bike they have for me -_- it's killing me

Archived