Hard Bag reflective decals

This particular set of 3M reflective decals are meant for a flat surface (FJR1300 side cowling), so they will not lay properly on the curved surfaces of the GT hard bags without placing them at slightly 'off-kilter' positions. Which is fine, I don't really care, I only care how they look to cars coming up from behind me at night. 👍

rearShot_sm.thumb.jpg.affab8f709efd60c28a56f740a9642be.jpg

Night_shot_sm.jpg.e43885377ee8143cdf95cec36e86a58e.jpg

Now I am more motivated to swap out the ginormous rear pumpkin turn signals back here for a more reasonable smaller set. 

• Thumbsup 6

• Supporting Member
7 hours ago, Warchild said:

Now I am more motivated to swap out the ginormous rear pumpkin turn signals back here for a more reasonable smaller set. 

Where did you get the reflective decals?

Checkout the AATS Turn Signals from 12oClock Labs. Nice product and good customer service...

AATS

Tail.jpg

The T7 kit complete has everything you need, except for some wire to stretch the pre-wired harnesses on the rear (too long of a stretch between the blinker location up through the mounting bracket to the factory connectors under the seat).

Only thing other than some splicing/soldering was painted the nuts at the bases of the stalks black.

Even includes the teardrop adaptor mounting plates...

Front markets are just a little bit blue-er than the headlight assy LEDs and blink amber.