What are these?.....

Just picked up a 2020 Tracer from the dealer after downsizing from an  FJR. I loved the FJR, but I am very happy with the decision.  

I found the items in the picture below in one of the side cases and I have no clue what they are.  The square ones don't photograph well, but they are die cut clear labels similar in shape to the larger ones.

labels.thumb.png.4e365d34ea2d8d60b831cda8e6f56a3d.png  

Edited by MuddyWaters

27 minutes ago, MuddyWaters said:

Just picked up a 2020 Tracer from the dealer after downsizing from an  FJR. I loved the FJR, but I am very happy with the decision.  

I found the items in the picture below in one of the sided cases and I have no clue what they are.  The square ones don't photograph well, but they are die cut clear labels similar in shape to the larger ones.

labels.thumb.png.4e365d34ea2d8d60b831cda8e6f56a3d.png  

I've heard they are actually for the FJR.

I've seen this before - they look to be peel-n-stick clear protection applied to paint near the hard bag attach points. 

Should have two sets of these - check the other bag?

5 hours ago, quaxum said:

I've heard they are actually for the FJR.

I believe that is correct. The FJR has painted panels where the bags mount, where the Tracer/FJ-09 have matte/textured panels. My FJR had clear paint protection stickers like that on the panels around the bag mounts.