New Seat !

Bob K

11 minutes ago, PeterL said:

If you have the option to do a personal visit to the seat maker of your choice for customisation, I recommend it heartily.

Huge +1 to this.  I've done the custom Corbin thing and it's a great experience (they have a cafe on site with good WiFi so you can occupy time while waiting between iterations).  I'll be headed to Ventura for a Bill Mayer Saddle for my '17 here soon, but they are not cheap.

• Thumbsup 1

I absolutely hated the stock seat when I got mine.  After some friends' success with Terry Adcox, I wanted to try that route.  I had to wait a good while for Terry to be able to do my seat and in the meantime, I did put the stock seat in the top postion in front and bottom postion in back, and it worked out ok until I could get my Terry Adcox seat.  I love the seat (it's got a nice pan to support you) however, I still have some forward slant.  Terry is more than willing to adjust it, but I haven't taken the time to get that done.  If anyone does go with a Terry Adcox seat, I'd suggest getting one of the stickier fabrics he offers.  Really good quality seat for a reasonable price.

Really like my Corbin... did 1145 miles in 16 hours this last weekend, no pain at all.

You can put the front in the higher position and reduce some of the forward slope, there's still some but it's not bad and you get used to it.

IMG_20201027_143017.jpg.f4b49c06600d747d6f96a677d1be0e93.jpg

IMG_20201204_124526.thumb.jpg.1c6d0405c2b572b3e49dd8d7e9dc6cb8.jpg

• Thumbsup 1

Rain finally stopped here. I set out to test my new Corbon seat that had only 200 miles logged on it . I logged 192 miles on it without getting off the bike , even passing a ice cream shop because I was testing the seat , that's a first for me !! The plan was to run a full tank out without getting off the bike . I ran out of time with 1/4 tank left, & I was not conserving fuel , just having a ball with the engine . Seat was fine , I sure would never done that with the stock seat .  😀

On 6/21/2021 at 6:44 AM, TomTracer said:

RevZilla notified me this morning that they have the Yammy Comfort seat for 2020 Tracer 900GT. Likely a limited supply but if anyone is interested better get it ordered. Hope this helps someone.

I ordered one  at $70 off. Hope it's  more comfortable.