Terry’s Custom Seats…

Is he still in business? Tried sending him a couple of emails but haven’t heard back. Understandable if he’s super busy building seats but does anyone know how long it usually takes to hear back?

• Supporting Member
12 minutes ago, pokey074 said:

Is he still in business? Tried sending him a couple of emails but haven’t heard back. Understandable if he’s super busy building seats but does anyone know how long it usually takes to hear back?

I don't know for a fact but last I heard, he was booked out several months.  Someone posted earlier in the year that they had contacted him and were told August.  

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

I had Terry Adcox build a seat for me.  I contacted him by email and he put me on his list but it was about three months out if I remember correctly.  He contacted me when he was ready for mine and I sent him my seat.  Turn around was about a week.  The seat is excellent.  I was surprised at how firm the seat was when I initially sat on it and it had me a little concerned.  My concerns were quickly gone after the first long ride.  I can drain a full tank without stopping if my bladder will allow it.

Edited by johnmark101

There is nothing like spending a day riding with friends in the grip of a shared obsession.

10 hours ago, pokey074 said:

He's busy. Emailed me about 4wks ago, no more orders until end of Aug.