900 GT Owners with aftermarket levers...what works with cruise control??

I dont think some manufacturers understand the difference between the Tracer and the GT. It appears they assumed one lever style would work on both. 

If ya order a clutch lever for a Niken,  or MT01, youll get the right style to use with CC. 

I got Puig Levers. They are foldable and extendable meaning the length of the lever is adjustable. 

Plus you can order different color combinations.......

They are two piece design.....a adapter that is bike specific and the lever. 

They work great, good quality and there are US sellers for them. 

I dont have the adapter part numbers handy. When I order my lever set, I used the Niken as my model of bike. 

• Thumbsup 1

12 minutes ago, duckie said:

I dont think some manufacturers understand the difference between the Tracer and the GT. It appears they assumed one lever style would work on both. 

If ya order a clutch lever for a Niken,  or MT01, youll get the right style to use with CC. 

I got Puig Levers. They are foldable and extendable meaning the length of the lever is adjustable. 

Plus you can order different color combinations.......

They are two piece design.....a adapter that is bike specific and the lever. 

They work great, good quality and there are US sellers for them. 

I dont have the adapter part numbers handy. When I order my lever set, I used the Niken as my model of bike. 

Did you mean MT-10?  I'm looking at levers now and want to make sure (the MT-01 stopped production in 2012).

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered up the ADVB-Moto levers this morning in long/black, got them from their Ebay store in case anyone thought had to order directly from their website. :) 

• Thumbsup 1

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Ride365 said:

Sigh....still waiting on my levers from France, looks like from tracking they are stuck there for some reason. :( 

That blows. I ordered mine from Ebay the day after you, and received them a week ago. I can confirm they are great and play nicely with Cruise Control.

22 hours ago, Swamp said:

That blows. I ordered mine from Ebay the day after you, and received them a week ago. I can confirm they are great and play nicely with Cruise Control.

WOW what the hell, wonder what happened with mine....glad you got yours at least. :) 

On 8/15/2021 at 9:51 AM, Swamp said:

On 8/16/2021 at 8:42 AM, Ride365 said:

WOW what the hell, wonder what happened with mine....glad you got yours at least. :) 

Have an ebay link?  I can't find them.