900 GT Owners with aftermarket levers...what works with cruise control??

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2021 at 8:49 AM, Fleng said:

I used the Evo-Tech handles. Working perfectly. Using the short levers, but that is personal.

Link

Me too,,,,the tab that sits against the c c barely touches ,,and I mean barely,,but hasn't been a problem,, had to adjust cable at clutch housing,,,also I did notice the brake lever had more travel ,,I may try and insert a bb in the socket ,,I had to do that on FZ07 but it was worse ,,they were Chinese ,,,

Edited by Bill H

Got my levers from AVDB-MOTO but not the original ones I ordered a month ago, no idea what happened at customs but they are still there or lost. So AVDB-MOTO customer service to the rescue, they DHL air shipped me new levers and they arrived in 3 days......this company is awesome and the levers are beautiful. 

Just got them mounted up, the quality and fit/finish of these are simply astounding for the money......love how they feel and look.

Edited by Ride365
  • Thumbsup 1

On 8/28/2021 at 8:53 AM, Ride365 said:

Got my levers from AVDB-MOTO but not the original ones I ordered a month ago, no idea what happened at customs but they are still there or lost. So AVDB-MOTO customer service to the rescue, they DHL air shipped me new levers and they arrived in 3 days......this company is awesome and the levers are beautiful. 

Just got them mounted up, the quality and fit/finish of these are simply astounding for the money......love how they feel and look.

Agreed...love mine and great company with typically quick shipping.  The levers are much better then the EVotech's IMO.

• Thumbsup 1

On 8/28/2021 at 8:53 AM, Ride365 said:

Can you post a picture of how it interfaces with the clutch side switch?

13 hours ago, Butrzrulz said:

Can you post a picture of how it interfaces with the clutch side switch?

here are a few pics of mine...The switch interface is spot on.

lever 1.jpg

lever 2.jpg

lever 3.jpg

Edited by CRFan250