Wheel bearings and seals

I am going to replace the rear wheel bearings and seals on a friends older bike with close to 100,000 miles. Where do you all buy your bearings and seals. I know this is not Tracer 900 GT related, but the info here is always of high quality.

• Supporting Member
1 minute ago, Ddog gt said:

I am going to replace the rear wheel bearings and seals on a friends older bike with close to 100,000 miles. Where do you all buy your bearings and seals. I know this is not Tracer 900 GT related, but the info here is always of high quality.

Unless you are looking for a specific brand or type of bearing, your dealership can get them for you or you can buy online at any vendor that sells oem parts.  ROCKYMOUNTAINATVMC  Revzilla  Partshark  Partzilla  and a Google search should get you anything on the planet you are looking for.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Thanks betoney, at the dealers bearings and seals are 3 to 4 times the price of after market. Was looking for a on line supplier that someone may be using. The bike is 20 years old+-.

• Thumbsup 1

Try any good bearing supply house. They should be able to fix ya' up! Someone like Applied Industrial, Motion Industries, etc.

• Thumbsup 3

2020 Tracer 900GT /1978 Suzuki GS750E /1978 Suzuki GS1000 /1982 Suzuki GS1100E /1999 Honda GL1500SE

• Supporting Member
2 hours ago, Suzukiguy said:

bearing supply house

Exactly.  They might not be able to look it up by make/model/year, but if you have the old bearing, they can measure the OD / ID and find you a match.

• Thumbsup 1

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount

Thanks betoney, at the dealers bearings and seals are 3 to 4 times the price of after market. Was looking for a on line supplier that someone may be using. The bike is 20 years old+-.

On 7/13/2022 at 4:38 PM, Ddog gt said:

Thank you one and all. The local bearing/hydraulic supply house had an exact match. Now I know! bearing $10.00. + tax .

Are they China, Japan or Euro produced?