Workshop Manual for 900GT

Iniz

4 minutes ago, Iniz said:

Which workshop manual would you recommend for a 2020 Tracer 900GT?

Depends on the level expertise and the inclination to work on the bike oneself.

Regards, Grumpy Goat | 2019 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT & 2016 BMW R1200RS

I've used a Clymer for my ST1100, good manual. I searched, but could not find a Clymer or Haynes version for the Tracer at that time.

I purchased the e version of the Yamaha OEM manual for my 2019 Tracer GT. About 680 pages and $20. I printed out the sections related to the routine maintenance I'd be doing and made up a tabbed / indexed binder.

https://servicemanualwarehouse.com/yamaha-2019-tracer-900-gt-service-manual/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI97HOrKSs-wIVsRXUAR0kuQ8lEAQYASABEgKX9PD_BwE

001fff_2__22706.1592071723.jpg?c=2

Edited by ReSTored

I bought th factory service manual off of the internet in PDF format.  Is it legit, have no clue but it seems to be fine.  If it's a copy not only did they copy the good stuff but got the errors as well.  The link @ReSTored posted looks like the one I got.  Between the threads here and the info in the manual it has been good to work on my bike.  However some stuff is very difficult to find either place - for example the size of the allen wrench to retract the cam chain tensioner.  

Wiring diagrams are good and help a lot.  In my experience the 3rd party manuals leave a lot to be desired.