Hello from chilly Brentwood California - New 2022 Tracer owner

nomikem

• Supporting Member
3 hours ago, nomikem said:

Other bikes in the garage:
1986 Yamaha SRX600 

IMG_0802_2.JPG 

Say no more; I like you already. 😀

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on the new T9 GT!  It’s a fantastic choice, and I’m sure you’re going to love it. 

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 1

• Supporting Member

Welcome to the forum.                                                                                                                                                                                      I like what you have living in your garage! Enjoy your new 9 GT

• Like 1

He who dies with the most toys wins.

3 hours ago, texscottyd said:

Say no more; I like you already. 😀

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on the new T9 GT!  It’s a fantastic choice, and I’m sure you’re going to love it. 

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

• Thumbsup 1

14 hours ago, Boat said:

Hello neighbor.  Congrats on the new ride...

EDIT:  Wait, are you in Nor Cal Brentwood (925) or So Cal...?

Theres only one real Brentwood. Northern California near the Delta (925 AC). Are you local?

• Thumbsup 1

• 1 month later...

I will pick up my 2022 next week. I have already ordered a Givi topcase plate and tank loc ring. I already have a Givi V47 topcase and Small Givi tank loc bag that I swap around on my RT and Multistrada. Need to order Ram mounts for GPS, Phone and Radar Detector. I'd love to see photos of your setup!

I'll post a walk around video later. The phone/radar mount worked out really well.  I just mounted up a pyramid luggage rack from Ray Williams. I'm thinking of going more utilitarian with a small hard plastic case (like a Pelican) bolted to the rack, not sure yet 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/373864514291?mkevt=1&mkpid=0&emsid=e11050.m43.l1123&mkcid=7&ch=osgood&euid=5a4b5bea61104cd1a062efed5bfb78f9&bu=44952533488&osub=-1~1&crd=20230317161136&segname=11050

I'm waiting on a second pair of fork mounts for the extra lights. Didn't like the way the first ones looked. 

Welcome to the forum and good choice on the bike.

You mentioned Givi Tanklock bag.  I have one on my 2020 and have been disappointed in the quality of it.  Think it is the 4th I've had.  Had it 2 years and about 24,000 miles and the zipper teeth have come unstitched.  Stopped at a fabric shop in Helena MT and bought a needle and thread to sew the teeth back on.  It works but just barely.  About to buy a SW Motech bag I cram a lot of stuff in my tank bag and am opening and closing it a lot but should have held up better IMO.  Givi Tanklock is easy on and off but the SW Motech is as well.  

• Thumbsup 1