GPS mount for Tracer 9 GT

Viggo

You can get them with a RAM ball or just the bare mount.  I have one that I modified so I could just bolt the cradle for my GARMIN 396 right to it.  I'm selling my Tracer and don't need the mount.  If you're in my area I might offer it to you for free.  Have someone who wants to buy the cradle for another model bike and doesn't want the mount.

zumo3.jpg.c7a56418d0f06be04c5771bfa2329a8d.jpgzumo1.jpg.1750a73ec1269745d7d599e530179fdf.jpg

There is never enough time or money to do it right the first time.

12 hours ago, Viggo said:

I looks like this would work for me.  Unfortunately, I don't live in your area.  However, I would be willing to pay the postage if you could mail it to me in Minnesota.

Let me see what happens with the sale of the cradle.  You'd, probably, be better off ordering one off aliexpress.  I bet you could buy a new one, delivered to your door, for less that what it would cost for me to ship this to you.

Maybe, fill out you location in your profile.  Not sure why people don't do that.  Not criticizing, just don't understand.  Anonymity?  Lazy?

There is never enough time or money to do it right the first time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2023 at 4:10 AM, Viggo said:

I have seen several pics of GPS mounts attached to the windshield height adjuster.  Where does one find such a mount.  Is it a ram ball mount?

Viggo

Hi, got mine from Steve Downer in the UK, great product, here's his eBay site. Have also attached some photos of my own installation.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/204298072659

3 D Printed Bracket with Garmin.jpg

3D Printed Bracket.jpg

• Thumbsup 1